My Soul Impulse: A Simple Self-Inquirer!

Be still and listen. Inspiring #quotes and #affirmations by Calm Down Now, an empowering mobile app for overcoming anxiety. For iOS: http://cal.ms/1mtzooS For Android: http://cal.ms/NaXUeo:
There are many ways to ask God who He is, and who am I?  

I refer to God as "He" and "She" variously only because it has become a habit to do so.  When I am resting in truly honest moments, I cannot visualize a gender based God at all as much as I try. Neither am I one of those people who sees God, Angels, visions and colors and dreams vividly.  Infact, I am least of the fancy spiritualists who believe they see many "wondrous" things.  And most of all, I am someone who does'nt accept someone else's version of truth as mine.

I am an Explorer of Truth and a simple Self Inquirer. I constantly keep questioning and inquiring into everything that comes before me. I appreciate all the inputs that comes from various sources, but at the end of the day, it is my own understanding I rely on. No experience can ever be wrong.  If one examines one's thoughts, one will find that one has received exactly as one has desired, felt and dreamed of more than anything else. 

When I don't practice inquiry, my circumstances engulf me. Some people feel I "think" too much because it appears that way, but really, all I am doing is trying to make sense of everything and everyone that comes into my field of vision and beyond. When I do, I am able to see with clearer eyes.  

Inquiring into myself has been a very big deal - it has given me courage and strength to say a clear "NO" to what feels not okay for me any longer. I get myself into a lot of problems when I am dealing with a present day situation expecting a perfect scenario.  I noticed most people have not really changed their concepts and beliefs from 30-40 years ago. They don't budge an inch in their views and infact they go out of their way to change mine!! And I do, actually - I do.  When I do, I see very clearly how I need to move out of the arena because the energy feels too alien to me now.

I continue to look for creative ways to practice self inquiry and share with anyone who is interested in any way.

What I know for sure now is that you cannot argue with God, Reality, Whatever Name you wish to call Spirit .... You will not get far with resistance.  The best thing ever to do is to ACCEPT and SURRENDER because only The Higher Self knows what we, humans do not.

Namaste!

~ Lavina ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: A New Dawn

A String of "Holy Instants"

Writing, My Rite of Passage.