Writing, My Rite of Passage.

You need chaos in your soul: One cold day this last winter season as I stood on the terrace soaking up the sun, my attention was drawn to the demolition of a building right next to ours. Noise and dust pollution at its worst. The end result of all of this discomfort and hardship is going to show up as a fancy high-rise building. So, its going to end well, anyway! 

This transported my mind to another kind of construction as I continued to take in at all the activity absent mindedly now: The Birth of New Soul Stories. I became excited and dreamy. I am the kind of person who sees Life as a Metaphor. I am quite convinced everything in life happening on the "outside" is a metaphor for whatever is happeing "inside". We know the world "without" is one of effect and an outpicture of what is going on "within". I could'nt help thinking "this must be reflecting my own soul work".  A deconstruction of my own false self (ego/programs) is definitely taking place.  It was not a surprising thought since that is exactly what is happening in the world at large too. Everything is breaking down.  There is no more tolerance for the old and out moded ideas of a polarised three dimensional world. Astrologically too, this is a year of big change and is a good year for seeking stability within oneself.** It is also the beginning of the new nine year cycle encouraging all to reinvent themselves if they so wish. Well, after a point, it will no longer be just a wish, but instead, a requirement to move with the cosmic changes. Do or die kind of scenario.

So, what tools am I using to move with the change? Writing and Silence.
Acalla la mente y el alma hablarĂ¡. ma jaya sati bhagavati:
I love "Dear Diary" kind of writing.  The whole process is like my rite of passage.  It enables me to put everything down on paper.  It engages all of my senses, gives me time to pause and reflect.  There is a lot of self editing involved.  By the time I have finished with a certain issue through writing, it feels like a ceremony that marks the transition from one phase of my life to another.  I keep at it till I reach that point where every cell in my body, mind and spirit has crossed a new threshhold.  It is like a journey. Some parts of the journey are tumultuous and transition has been very challenging, and some are not so.  The whole purpose of "writing" this passage for me, is to acknowledge all of my back story, and set a foundation for a new story.  By the time I can share them publicly, I have worked through the subject issues with a microscope. The only reasons I can do this is because I take complete ownership and responsibility for everything that ever happened, will happen and is happening right this moment in my life.  I recognize my part in attracting all the people and circumstances in my life and I am okay about accepting and changing them.  There is nothing like rewriting your own personal life script.  You can keep editing as you go along. 

I am my own best-seller. It matters not who reads, or does not. It matters not who cares, or who does not. What matters is, if it has reached this point, I am already a winner.  At the end of the day that is all that matters.

Start telling a better-feeling story about the things that are important to you. Do not write your story like a factual documentary, weighing all the pros and cons of your experience, but instead tell the uplifting, fanciful, magical story of the wonder of your own life and watch what happens. It will feel like magic as your life begins to transform right before yours eyes, but it is not by magic. (For more text click twice then.. See more)  Abraham-Hicks Quotes (AHQ2699) #story:

Peace. Shalom. Om.

~ Lavina Olive Jain ~


**https://lovinglightastrologer.com/astrology2017/





I










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: A New Dawn

A String of "Holy Instants"