Spiritual Gifts & Early Changes - 2017

by landscape artist Lew French:
Greetings! Happy New Year!

It has been a while since I have visited my little on-line Sanctuary. Today I feel an urge to write and share a little of my Walk with my Higher Self. The new 9 year cycle is an exciting happening for me. I am brimming with enthusiasm to stretch myself beyond my boundaries of personal belief which are still in place in some areas of my life. This cycle comes right into my Golden Birth Year which is a marker for me to fully awake in my mind and heart so that I can move and flow beyond my human, limiting, and limited belief system. I am still a work in progress and I am pretty sure that it is going to continue to be so till I check out of this planet in this lifetime.

SPIRITUAL GIFTS

Going down memory lane, I still see my Path looking pretty bright. Looking ahead it looks even brighter. The past learning is lined with Spiritual Gifts that have saved me from my small, insignificant self. Amongst the many Gifts that are adorning my Life, I see Gratitude, Self Love, Positive Outlook, Non-judgment, Courage and a lot, lot more.  The Gifts arrived at different times in my life in line with my readiness to receive and accept them. Like all Gifts, they are here to stay because they are my spiritual inheritance. They are the Foundation Stones upon which my new life is being built. These Stones are making me solid each day.  I am so grateful for this.

I hope it is good changes...:

EARLY CHANGES

Continuing with the conversation down memory lane, one of the very first noticable changes was the way I began to see myself in my environment. I noticed that with all this wonderful stuff happening within me and outside of me, I felt a great urge to share and tell everyone I came across about all that was bubbling in my heart.  If you belong to an organised religious/spiritual tradition, its what they tell you to do - evangalize!! And so I did. But it is very tricky.  A lot of people don't like it at all. Your friends begin to see you as weird. They are not sure what's going on with you. They assume you have become temporarily insane.  But as time goes on, and you become more committed to this new way of Life, everyone around you kind of freaks out less. Well, all this happened with me, and much more. But I am Indian, and in India God is a very normal part of daily life for most of the population. You can say the "God" word effortlessly without anyone taking offense and becoming sensitive. This is one country, you aint going to have any spiritual problems, unless you seek to do so and want special privileges.  In which case, no one really cares.  

As the years rolled by, I lost interest in my old lifestyle, but I kept up appearances because you have got to if you still want to have your precious friends around.  Ultimately, the gap becomes wider and you are left with very, very few buddies from your past and a whole lot of new ones who are walking alongside your track.  Those beautiful few Souls that are still with you are nostalgic reminders of your illusive past. They are still there and its not because they see you in your new avatar - oh! no! - its worse - they ALWAYS remember you in your old one!!! They still love you as you love them and you try not to talk about your own life from heaven's side - its safer to stick with the blood, sweat and tears kind, the one where you work hard for your money!! :))) It feels normal. And normal is also good since we are all sharing the planet and we are here to overcome and overflow with our natural peace and harmony.

By now you have become part of a parallel universe where your new friends who also have their interest in a higher life are speaking a different language - one that you will pick up soon and be at ease with. I truly enjoyed this phase and I cherish all those Souls with whom I connected in that realm.  It was all good for a few years, but then my feet began to itch and I wanted to jump the fence and do my own self exploration. I no longer wanted anyone to tell me what I should believe, and how I should go about honoring those new beliefs. I wanted out. And as expected, in such an environment, you are only remembered as long as you are around. When you're out, you're out. No one is any longer interested in you after that except to try and get you back to the fold. Strangely, enough, all that love, friendship and commaraderie also disappears in an instant. Welcome to the world of illusions.  But my time was over. 

I am still walking. And trusting. I also discovered I Am much more than I see in the mirror.

Trust the process:

Namaste

~ Lavina ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September: A New Dawn

A String of "Holy Instants"

Writing, My Rite of Passage.